What is left here is not only the auspicious light on the way, but also the morning and dusk in a foreign land,
It’s a wonderful and real time in the journey of life,
Mysterious snow mountain, mysterious lake, mysterious jungle, mysterious religion
This dream trip,
The double feast of vision and spirit,
Precious to me,
It cherishes inner power,
The memory of the little things,
Trembling and moving of heart
They are bouncing and blooming in the corner of my soul,
Combine the background of life with the gorgeous scenery on the journey of life
Precipitate on the photo film and develop
Goods preparation before traveling
In addition to the above items, essential life items
(1) Socket adapter (Indian Standard)
(2) Changing clothes and slippers (essential)
(3) Sunscreen shirt (strong UV)
(4) sunscreen, various skin care products and facial mask (essential)
(5) Commonly used drugs (cold medicine, gastrointestinal medicine, band aid, car sickness paste)
(6) Disposable underpants (necessary for long-distance travel)
(8) Umbrella, hat, sunglasses (photo)
(9) Small pillow earplug (necessary for flying)
(10) Camera, power bank
(11) Masks (more recommended)
Transportation to Nepal
Nepal is in the southwest of Tibet. The Himalayas are the natural dividing line between China and Nepal. Many free riders with Tibetan complex will also have Nepalese complex. There are two ways to go to Nepal, one is by air, the other is by land.
At present, only Chengdu (Air China, Sichuan Airlines, Tibet Airlines), Lhasa (Sichuan Airlines, Air China), Guangzhou (China Southern Airlines), Kunming (China Eastern Airlines) and Xi’an (Tibet Airlines) have direct flights, and other cities need to transfer. Chengdu route is the only route that can fly over Everest.
Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu is the only international airport in Nepal, which is about 6 km away from the city center of Kathmandu.
At present, only Lhasa Jilong port can enter (Zhangmu port has been closed since April 25 earthquake).
Lhasa takes a train to Shigatse (￥ 40.5 per person, about 3 hours) – Shigatse takes a shuttle bus to Jilong town (the shuttle bus leaves at 8:30 in the morning and arrives at about 9:00 in the evening, ￥ 196 per person) – Jilong town takes a bus to Jilong port (￥ 50 per person) – Jilong port takes a bus to Kathmandu, Nepal (￥ 186 per person)
PS: if you don’t want to travel like this, there are also off-road vehicles in Lhasa that go directly to Jilong town. The carpooling price ranges from 300 to 500 yuan
Domestic transportation in Nepal
There are no high-speed railways, expressways, trains and so on in Nepal. It’s a headache to go to other cities in Nepal. You can choose to fly directly by plane, but the cost is high. For example, Kathmandu bocala needs about 600 yuan for one-way travel. You also choose to take buses, which are cheap but take a long time
want to change?
Now when traveling in Nepal, U.S. dollar, euro and RMB all work well. There are many exchange points for these foreign currencies in Kathmandu’s foreign tourist gathering area (such as Tamil block), all of which are licensed by the government. You can compare several different exchange rates and choose the one with higher exchange rate. You can also exchange a little at the airport port, take a bus and give tips. It can also be exchanged in Kathmandu. It is best to go to a Chinese hotel or restaurant in China (for example, Chengdu Hotel) for local currency. Although WeChat Alipay was banned in Nepal in the 19 year, many Chinese shops still recommend Alipay and WeChat, after all, the special way!
For hotel reservation, it is recommended to book in advance directly on the app, which is convenient, fast and transparent for consumption. The hotel price is relatively cheap. Many Chinese people open shops there, but the environment is not very good. We recommend several commonly used apps for hotel reservation
Recommend booking airbnb. Ctrip can go anywhere
To tell you the truth, there are not a lot of Nepalese food. It’s not common. In the past, Nepalese food can still be tasted.
(1) Dalbhat: in addition to white rice, dalbhat also has curry potatoes, fried vegetables, bean soup and some pickled dishes. The way to eat them is to mix the side dishes with your right hand.
(2) Niwa flavor: the way to eat is to make white rice into dry flakes, dip potatoes and other side dishes seasoned with spicy curry, and side dishes include all kinds of dry beans and raw bacon.
(3) Tibet dumplings (Momo): Tibet dumplings Momo have a variety of cooking methods, steamed, fried and with soup.
(4) Nepali Masala Tea: in the early morning of kalimantu, the capital of Nepal, vendors often sell Nepali tea on both sides of the street. Nepali tea is made by heating the fresh milk in a vaporizer, then adding the black tea and boiling it, finally pouring out the tea. It tastes delicious and is the favorite Nepalese food for international tourists in the early morning.
(1) Durbar Square in Kathmandu – durbar square means Palace Square. There are three ancient cities in the valley of Kathmandu: one in Kathmandu, one in Patan and one in badgang. It is the palace square of the Three Kingdoms at that time. During the heyday of the Mala Dynasty in the kingdom of Nepal, the culture, architecture and art once reached the peak. After the death of the sixth generation king of the Mala Dynasty, his three sons took charge of one side and became king on their own. In order to seize the control of the trade routes in Tibet, they fought with each other and spent a lot of money to build the royal palace.
(2) Badgang Duba square – focus on the 55 window palace, which is named after 55 black lacquer sandalwood carved windows. You can walk up the steps to the five storey tower, which is the highest point of barktapur Duba square. Peacock window is located in the alley, need to find. The local yoghurt tastes good. It’s interesting to serve it in pottery bowl. Chinese tourists can enjoy half price tickets with their passport, which costs only 500 rupees.
(3) Patanduba square – pigeon square is around temples with big eyes. There are tens of thousands of pigeons. Here, pigeons are absolute masters. The dancing of colored flags is almost the same as that in Tibet. We can’t see any difference.
(4) paspatina temple – an unforgettable place (don’t be afraid to enter) here is a corpse burning temple that allows tourists to watch. As the name implies, “crematorium” is just open to the public. For Hindus, death is not terrible, death is just the beginning of reincarnation, which can let the dead enter heaven.
(5) Swayamubhunath (Monkey Temple), built in the third century B.C., combines rich religious civilization with unique natural scenery. It is the top 3 scenic spot in Kathmandu. The Monkey Temple is located on a hill in the West Ring Road of Kathmandu city. You can take a minibus from Tamil district. The bus stops at the foot of the hill. There are long steps after you enter the mountain gate. You need to go up the hill by yourself. You can look back at gadu along the way. Pay attention to the monkeys in the Monkey Temple. They have become sperm.
Monkey Temple is located in a high position, overlooking Kathmandu
(6) Bodaha Buddha pagoda is a landmark building in Nepal, located about 10 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu. It is the largest round Buddha Pagoda in the world and also a UN cultural heritage.
(7) Dream garden – this is probably the place I most recommend in Kathmandu. Dream garden is like a place isolated from the world. Everything is very comfortable. Neoclassical architecture, coffee shop with musical instruments, and cute squirrels are not afraid of people at all. Ecology and architecture live in harmony.
(8) Tamil region is a place where tourists from all over the world gather. It is known as “Little Hong Kong of Jiadu”, with tourist facilities such as travel agencies, hotels, restaurants of various countries, arts and crafts shops, bookstores, foreign exchange shops, etc. You can also buy all kinds of Nepalese handicrafts, mountaineering and hiking equipment.
(9) Lake Fava – Lake Fava is a charming leisure resort in bocala. You can go boating, hiking or cycling around the lake. You can also find a comfortable lakeside coffee shop to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lake. You can even experience an exciting paraglider to overlook the crystal clear lake Fava from the high sky.
(10) Yuwei peak – 6997 meters above sea level, is the most eye-catching peak in the annapuna group, and is a major landmark of bocala. The shape of Yuwei peak is like a fresh fish with its head planted in the soil. It tries its best to swing its tail to jump out, so it gets its name.
(11) World Peace Tower — a white bell shaped tower standing on the top of the mountain south of fava. It was built in 2000 at the turn of the century. The scenery here is excellent. In addition to seeing annapuna snow mountain in the north, you can also overlook the beautiful scenery of Lake Fava at the foot of the mountain.
(12) Qiwang National Park – here you can see mammals such as Unicorn rhinoceros, reindeer, Ganges macaque and birds such as kingfisher, egret and rhinoceros. If you are lucky, you can also see rare animals such as cheetah, wild elephant, lazy bear and even Bengal tiger. Common activities include riding an elephant, watching an elephant take a bath by the river, riding a canoe to watch crocodiles and so on. Bold people can also take part in a jungle walk and watch wild animals up close.
The project of xinchuxing international volunteer travel is mainly based on travel, supplemented by volunteers, not only the scenery along the way, but also touching stories. Those who take part in volunteer travel will give insurance, arrange pick-up, stay in Nepal volunteer home, finish volunteer activities every day and have enough time to travel freely. During the project period, foreign professionals are responsible for the safety and reliability.
The first is the kindergarten and primary school teaching project: in the morning, we teach in the kindergarten according to our own specialties, such as singing, dancing, drawing, interesting games, Chinese teaching, and so on. In addition, we assist teachers in teaching assistants, and travel freely in the afternoon.
The second is to help the orphanage: take care of the daily living and accommodation of the children in the orphanage, pick up the children from the orphanage to school, give extra-curricular guidance to the children in the orphanage, and travel freely in the rest of the time.
matters needing attention
Nepal is a tipping country. The local hotel waiters, restaurant waiters, bellman and other service personnel are warm and thoughtful. You may as well give tips appropriately to show your gratitude. Tip 5-20 nickels is more appropriate, but taxi drivers don’t have to, because they are generally cruel to foreign tourists. There is a bargain, go to Nepal to buy things to eat must bargain!!!